Sunday 12 November 2017

PRELIM TASK: Initial thoughts/ ideas

To begin with, i assessed and analyzed what type of music I listened to, I did this as it would be more convenient to base a magazine based on my interests. At first, it was quite difficult as I listened to a variety of music then I came to a conclusion that I mostly listen to pop. These include artists like Justin Bieber, Sam Smith, Adele, Clean Bandit, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson and more. I feel confident in presenting pop and explaining it in the magazine through images and text, However, i think I will need to do more research into pop and the artists involved. One of the skills needed in order to make this project successful would be using Photoshop. This is an area that I would need to learn and develop in order for my magazine to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment