Sunday 12 November 2017

PRELIM TASK: Shot list

This is my 6 key images which i plan to take. I drew these and then scanned it, i had successfully taken these photos. The reason why all of my poses are close-ups is because it is more engaging to the audience to see a face staring at you than a person far away. The only time that would be engaging is if the model was mostly nude but i won't be doing that to my model.  I have her doing different positions on the shot list above. I have her looking at the camera from her shoulder (the first drawing) and i chose to do this to get her good angle and to emphasize some features like her cheekbones and hairstyle. The second drawing is to also get her good angle so that it can look appealing to the audience. The third drawing is my model touching her hair, this pose is one that emphasizes the confidence of the model portraying towards the audience that her confidence got her to where she is. The fourth drawing is of my model looking straight at the camera and i chose to incorporate this shot because it makes the readers feel intimidated and pressured to look inside the magazine. It emphasizes that direct look and creates an engaging effect with the readers. The fifth drawing is of my model touching her face with her hand. I drew this because i wanted to explore what different original poses i could practice with my model. This is a different pose and the hand represents power and hard work and these are the skills needed for successful pop music. The final drawing is my model playing with her hair. It gives the readers that seductive vibe and the purpose of the pose is to gain attention from the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment